QBlocks allows you to design resolution independent graphics for your iOS or OSX projects. QBlocks help developers and graphics artists to achieve greats result with no effort. With his easy to use UI and its objects oriented tools gives an amazing workflow. The strength of QBlocks is in its architecture based on plugins blocks that delivers the versatility and potential for growth. Over time the App will allow us to add and improve the plugins that will make an even better App.
QBlocks generates Objective-C code for iOS and OSX at run time, you can look at any time the Quartz 2D base code that QB produce. Is an easy to follow separated blocks for easy understanding. QB also generates Graphics files format for those who just need the graphics result, JPG, PNG y TIFF will help any designer to do their job.
What It's Not
QBlocks it is not a magical software so a little explain of what doesn't do will help to understand what it is. QBlocks it is not a page layout app. although you can, the memory manager can not handle this amount of memory usage, neither can do much work with images, can not edit them and not be used as magical opener of any kind of images.
- Pro vector 2D tools, based on Bezier curve drawing
- Real Time Preview of your work at any size
- Export in JPG, TIFF, PNG and PDF files format
- Support iOS & OSX, export NSView and UIView implementation files.
- Easy to follow and readable code generation
- Based in Quartz 2D code API
- Plugin Architecture for easy to add and improve features
- Rectangle, Round Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, Star, Bezier Path, Text Objects
- Text to Bezier Path, Boolean Operations on Objects, Union, Intersection, Difference
- Bezier Editing, Sharp & Round Points, Open & Close Path
- Align, Distribute, Flip & Rotate Objects, Group & Ungroup
- Snap to, Show Grid, Color Grid, Grid Spacing
- Predefined Canvas sizes, Custom Size
- Dynamic Colors, Colors with different Opacity, Brightness, Shadows, Highlight
- Drag and Drop UI for Blocks Library
- Basic Blocks Library : Settings, Clip Path, Color, Width, Stroke Path, Color
- Fill Path, Gradient, Shadow, Inner Shadow, Text, Picture
- Quick Mode, Smart Guides, Pan, Zoom in, Zoom Out, Custom Zoom, Predefined Zoom
- Dynamic Gradient Library
- Real Time Code Generation, Options for iOS & OSX